MultiSystem – Create a MultiBoot USB from Linux
How to Create a MultiBoot USB Flash Drive from Linux: Multisystem is an awesome tool created by LiveUSB.info, that works similar to our Windows based MultiBootISOs USB creator, but was created for use within Linux. It also uses Grub2 instead of Grub Legacy, and can be run from within Ubuntu Linux to create a Custom Multiboot UFD containing your favorite Bootable Live Linux Distributions.
Official HomePage: http://liveusb.info/dotclear
- Ubuntu Linux or Ubuntu Based System (can use an Ubuntu CD or USB)
- A USB Flash Drive (to use for your MultiBoot USB)
- Working Internet Connection
How to Install the Multisystem LiveUSB Tool
- Download and Open the Script with Ubuntu's Archive Manager
- Extract the install-depot-multiboot.sh Script to your Desktop
- Double Click install-depot-multiboot.sh from your desktop and select the option to "Run in Terminal"
How to Use the Multisystem LiveUSB Tool
- Insert a USB Drive
- Launch the Script via Applications > Accessories > MultiBoot
- Select your USB Device from the list and click Validate
- Now simply Drag and Drop an ISO into the Window to add the Distribution (repeat the process to add more ISOs)
- Once finished, restart your PC, set your boot menu to boot from the USB device, Select the Distro you want to Boot and enjoy!