XBOOT is yet another neat little Multiboot ISO USB Creator. Similar to YUMI, this Windows based application can be used to create a Live Linux Multiboot Bootable USB. The utility can also be used to create a Multiboot ISO file containing multiple distributions which can then be burnt to a CD/DVD. It supports many Linux Distributions and Utilities, and additionally allows you to use your choice of a Grub or Syslinux bootloader. Also included is a built in QEMU emulator. Enabling users to boot an ISO from within Windows.
XBOOT Multiboot ISO Linux Bootable USB Creator
Authors Website: Project HomePage
Usage Example: The steps to begin Creating a Live Linux Multiboot USB.
- Download, extract and then run the latest version.
- (1) Drag and drop some ISO files into the program window.
(2) Then select Create USB.
- (3) Select your USB Drive from the Dropdown list.
(4) Then Select a Bootloader to use.
(5) Next Click OK to begin creation.
A copy notification window appears to keep you informed of the progress. Once the process is complete, you should have a Linux Bootable USB flash drive. With your chosen ISO selections installed.