Put Ubuntu NetBook Remix on Flash Drive in Windows
Create a Ubuntu NetBook Remix Flash Drive using Windows. Ubuntu NetBook Remix (UNR) is a NetBook oriented Linux Distribution created by Canonical Ltd and based on Ubuntu. By installing UNR to a Thumb Drive, your Live Portable Ubuntu NetBook operating system can then be run directly from the Flash Drive or installed to your Netbook Hard Drive using the same USB Device.
Ubuntu NetBook Remix Desktop Screenshot
Ubuntu NetBook Remix works quite well on Desktop and Laptop computers too. It's quick, convenient, simple, and we love it!
Distribution Home Page: ubuntu.com
Minimum Flash Drive Capacity: 1GB
Persistent Feature: Yes
Ubuntu NetBook Remix Flash Drive Creation Essentials
- Windows PC to perform conversion
- Ubuntu Netbook ISO
- 1GB or larger USB flash drive (fat32 formatted)
- Universal USB Installer (does the USB conversion)
How to Install Ubuntu NetBook Remix on USB from Windows
- Download our Universal USB Installer and follow the onscreen instructions
- Once the Installer is finished, restart your computer, set your BIOS Options or Boot Menu to boot from the USB device and reboot
That's all there is to it, you should now have a Portable USB Ubuntu NetBook Remix that you can run as a Live operating system from the USB device or install on your Netbook via the Ubuntu Netbook Installer.
Put Ubuntu NetBook Remix on Flash Drive in Windows published under Flash drive installs using Windows