Put Bitdefender Rescue CD on a USB Flash Drive
Easily put Bitdefender Rescue CD on a USB Flash Drive: Bitdefender Rescue CD is a free bootable anti virus scanner created by Bitdefender and based on the Knoppix Linux Operating System. It can be used to independently scan your computer for viruses, and then remove those threats if necessary. In the following section, we show you one way to quickly put Bitdefender Rescue CD on a USB Flash Drive by using our Universal USB Installer from Windows.
Bitdefender Rescue CD – running from a USB Flash Drive:
Distribution Home Page: Bitdefender
Minimum Flash Drive Capacity: 512MB
Persistent Feature: No
Bitdefender Rescue CD Live USB Flash Drive Creation Essentials
- Windows PC (XP/VIsta/7) to perform the conversion
- 128MB or larger USB flash drive (fat32 formatted)
- Universal USB Installer (does the USB conversion)
Bitdefender Rescue CD Live USB Flash Drive Creation tutorial
- Download and launch our Universal USB Installer, select the "Bitdefender Rescue CD" option and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once the script has finished, restart your PC and set your BIOS or Boot Menu to boot from the USB device, save your changes and reboot.
If all went well, you should be booting from your very own Bitdefender Rescue USB.
Put Bitdefender Rescue CD on a USB Flash Drive published under Flash drive installs using Windows